Charn Mao Hern Kew Huang Keng
Grow the Community, Share With A Friend
Nine Emperor Gods Temple
Charn Mao Hern Kew Huang Keng was founded in 1943 at a village known for cooking lemon grass located near Tai Seng. Due to urban redevelopment, it partnered with Cheng Hong Siang Teng to build Cheng Hong Siang Tng Kew Huang Keng which was completed in 1990.
It is one of the oldest temples in Singapore that observes the traditional Taoist practice.